critically injured by bike pre-campaign
dear cyclists and cyclists find myself partially out of action due to the critical state of my bike, which has lost brake anchor right by the way, my phone is dead, the state of my left wrist is not better, as it is sold as a result a small but painful sprain I am compelled to write to the middle finger of his right hand, the same that we used to, aiming it toward the beret covering madrid, express our opinion of our beloved Mayor Don Alberto I am retired temporarily outside the circulation, as the hope presidentísima appears not expect much to any forum and attend the program "Espanya direct" Otherwise I think the criticism last bike was joyous and glorious, I hope to recover for bilbotarra kritikona because I do not want to miss the party txirrina-txarranas of the beautiful easo my Aita how about 3,000 bicyclists was passing the door of the sun? seems unless it was a reckless brainless head, be careful with these things, which ultimately end up hurting some, thanks for following me in my efforts last night going through the pc in the province and the ministry of foreign affairs, see you that very cool bike fad critical February after a sow is a 24F 23F, and this I do not think I forget
0 comments:
Post a Comment