six years ago began Critical Mass cyclist in Madrid. The first season we were barely 20 riders each month. Long since passed the 1,000 participants and growing. Surely I am a hopeless romantic, but I can not help getting excited seeing so rock on two wheels through the streets of this city desolate, I love and it kills me at the same time. Bicycles in the cities are like birds in natural settings. Our presence is a sign of health and ecological balance. I would go even further: we are pure poetry, joy between her legs, solidarity, simplicity and freshness. Every time I go to the Bike Review I fully realize that ANOTHER MAY MADRID and enjoy as a child in such good company. This time we ended the party in the squatted Social CENTER OF TOBACCO. Never seen a beautiful social center. Squats the streets with our bikes, our joy and creativity. Everything you do changes the world, not just stand.
Friday, October 29, 2010
How To Interface Rf Module To Pic16f877
SIXTH ANNIVERSARY THE
six years ago began Critical Mass cyclist in Madrid. The first season we were barely 20 riders each month. Long since passed the 1,000 participants and growing. Surely I am a hopeless romantic, but I can not help getting excited seeing so rock on two wheels through the streets of this city desolate, I love and it kills me at the same time. Bicycles in the cities are like birds in natural settings. Our presence is a sign of health and ecological balance. I would go even further: we are pure poetry, joy between her legs, solidarity, simplicity and freshness. Every time I go to the Bike Review I fully realize that ANOTHER MAY MADRID and enjoy as a child in such good company. This time we ended the party in the squatted Social CENTER OF TOBACCO. Never seen a beautiful social center. Squats the streets with our bikes, our joy and creativity. Everything you do changes the world, not just stand.
six years ago began Critical Mass cyclist in Madrid. The first season we were barely 20 riders each month. Long since passed the 1,000 participants and growing. Surely I am a hopeless romantic, but I can not help getting excited seeing so rock on two wheels through the streets of this city desolate, I love and it kills me at the same time. Bicycles in the cities are like birds in natural settings. Our presence is a sign of health and ecological balance. I would go even further: we are pure poetry, joy between her legs, solidarity, simplicity and freshness. Every time I go to the Bike Review I fully realize that ANOTHER MAY MADRID and enjoy as a child in such good company. This time we ended the party in the squatted Social CENTER OF TOBACCO. Never seen a beautiful social center. Squats the streets with our bikes, our joy and creativity. Everything you do changes the world, not just stand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment